I have been an avid fan of leverage since AXN started to have this TV program in their channel. So, what is Leverage? It is a television drama series that premiered last December 2008. What is so hot about it? I think most if not all tele-viewers loves the fantasy of living a double-life, being someone you are not and being able to help other people with your capabilities and character. There are five people who compose the team which is leaded by Nathan Ford (Timothy Hutton), a former insurance investigator. They uses their skills and expertise to give justice to common citizens who were manipulated and been given injustices by private and government sectors.
The CAST who makes Leverage works:
• Timothy Hutton – he is the “Brains”, acts as Nathan Ford, he leads the team and he is considered as the team’s mastermind because he is good at solving problems and making the right decisions in order for the team to succeed at the given task.
• Gina Bellman – she is beautiful, talented and good in acting, acts as Sophie Devereaux and is the “Grifter”, and a very good one, she is a British actress and multi-lingual, she can even pronounce the French word Ordinateurs de bureau without having problems with the French accent.
• Aldis Hodge – he is the team’s “Hacker”, gives life to Alec Hardison, a self-proclaimed geek and a very intelligent one.
• Christian Kane – is the “Hitter”, acts as Eliot Spencer, he is highly skilled martial artist, an expert in weapons but hates to use them, he protects the team because he is good at it, but he can be a grifter too when Sophie needs a hand.
• Beth Riesgraf – she is fondly called as Parker, and is the “Thief”. She is an expert thief, a pick-pocket, cat-burglar and safe-cracker. Parker is emotionally impulsive and is anti-social, Sophie tries to improve Parker’s social skills by teaching her slowly to understand more about herself.