Every year, I am looking forward to this Writing Project simply because I could see a lot of new blogs created every year with FULL potential because they are owned by good bloggers. I am not a good writer that is why I don’t consider myself a great blogger. But I do write some nice articles once in a while, but I not every time. Some of my posts are lousy (haha). Anyways, without further ado let me present to you my choices for this year’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs.
My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 are as follows:
1. WoMom – The WoMom is a blog owned by a dear friend of mine. She created this blog, though she already had old blogs, because she feels like she needed to create one for a greater purpose. Not for advertorials, or for rambling and bragging, but for sharing her thoughts about being a woman in process.
2. The Posh Traveller – I am a trying hard traveler and sometimes I am lost. I am glad that there are a lot of travel blogger online who share their experiences with different places such as the Post Traveler.
3. Definitely Librarian – I love LIBRARIES. I used to have a good relationship with our school librarian because it is my second home. And I am glad to see that Definitely Librarian has step up to the next level. This is my first time to encounter such amazing blogger.
4. Teresay – Tere Say is another fellow blogger that I met online through blogging groups. Relevant information is a strong point but what captured my attention is that I have learned a lot through reading what Tere Say online.
5. iWander. iExperience. iKwento – This is another great travel blog. I love bloggers who showcase their travel experiences, good and bad, online. How they conquer their fears, how they capture the photos, and how they enjoy traveling the Philippines.
6. A Letter Writer – I love to write letters. Love letters and friendly letters. I often leave love notes in different places when I was in college. I like this blog because it revives the old school art of courting and maintaining relationships, through letter writing.
7. Business What Ifs – I am a business owner that is why I do read a lot about business things. I came across this blog and I loved it. A lot of things are happening around us and I am glad that this blog opened my eyes about the small things that matters most.
8. FilipiKnow – This is my first time to LIKE, and actually read a trivia blog. The TOP TEN about everything and anything is just simplly awesome not to share and not let the world know about it.
9. San Josenyong Gala – This blog opened my eyes, yes. I am a Filipino and I would really love to travel the whole Philippines starting off with the tourist spots. But then again, this blog have opened my eyes to visit the less-traveled places because there are beautiful hidden places in the Philippines that we, Filipinos, should be the first to set foot at.
10. Online Geek Chic – I am chick but not an online geek, I love this blog because she’s a chick and she’s good at blogging, social media and SEO.