I am joining WBFC #24 using this main personal blog of mine. You can see my GFC widget in my sidebar and connect with me using your Google account there. Check out my Twitter Account and follow me too. And don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook Page. Leave a comment so that I’ll know you did it.
Here are the following tasks:
1. Make a blog post with our WBFC Badge to welcome all our participants. Make sure your blog post has links to this week’s sponsors: mumwrites, Hands Full of Life and Postcard Enthusiast. For this week, we have three sponsors therefore we will have three winners!!
2. Within your blog post, emphasize the location of your GFC widget, LINK to your Twitter Profile and LINK to your Facebook Fan Page. ONE ENTRY PER BLOGGER ONLY. WILL DELETE OTHER BLOGS!!
3. Submit your blog post to our linky tool below. Not your homepage URL.
4. Visit other participating blogs and leave a comment at our fellow participants’ welcome post that you have followed their GFC, Twitter and liked their Facebook Pages by mentioning your usernames and Facebook Profile Name.
5. Please a leave a comment in the Online Biz and Resources Main Post for this week’s WBFC.
WBFC #18 was a SUCCESS! Yes, I have subscribed to 98% of the blog sites who joined, except those 2 or 3 blog sites which cannot be opened yesterday, so in case I haven’t left a comment in your welcome post then I haven’t subscribed to your blog yet. Don’t worry, I will go check the comments left in my welcome post to the favor back for those who have subscribed to my blog. Thank You friends, thank you so much for being my reader.
WBFC #19 is UP and RUNNING and I am joining again. This week we are going to LIKE the FAN PAGE of a blog site and FOLLOW the blog site through Google Follower Connect. This is my welcome post and you can LIKE MY FAN PAGE HERE. And you can FOLLOW me through GFC right there in my Side Bar. Please leave a comment if you have done the two things in order for me to know 🙂
I have found this badge in my favorite blog sites and I have just decided to join in the FUN simply because I realized that this can help me meet new bloggers and gain more friends online.
According to Mommy Rubz, (the founder of WBFC) :
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme. It was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers either through Google Friend Connect and email subscribers. And if this becomes a success, hopefully will include Twitter and other platforms that could help boosts each other’s blogs.
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a Saturday meme but will have its post published every Friday at 11PM (+8 GMT). The rules of this game are simple. But before you play, make sure you have a Google Friend Connect and Email Subscription widgets visible in your blog. This will make it easier for you and your future followers to get connected with your blog.
And in order to JOIN, you only need to do this :
1. Make sure you follow our hosts: Pinay Mommy Bloggers and Pinay Mommy Online.
2. Every Saturday, you make a post to welcome your new followers with any of the badges above. Submit the LINK of your post to our weekly post.
3. Once added visit other players’ post and leave a comment telling them that you have followed them from the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Then don’t forget to place the link of your blog to where you wanted to be followed back.
As for this Saturday, which is the 7th edition of WBF, members should follow other member’s blog through GFC 🙂
I hope you could follow all my blogs through GFC :
Farm Girl turns Blogger